24 October 2012

Gorgeous BABY mama!

This beautiful baby mama is my good friend and hair stylist, Erica.  No words can describe her beauty...but I still miserably fail.
 She is going to have her first child...a little girl.
 The place we wanted to shoot at was too cold and snowy so we decided an intimate shoot right at home would be fine.

 I am so glad we decided this because her bedroom with that colored wall was an AWESOME backdrop...especially with her outfit!
 I couldn't have picked a better place.  Plus, this is where she is bringing home her new bundle of joy, so what better place to make this memory.
 She is the picturesque model for me.  So laid back and I love that she trusts me and my vision of what I want it to look like.
 And those eyes...piercing blue.  "le sigh"
 I love her lashes and her belly in this one:)
 This was so sweet, innocent, intimate AND romantic.  This baby is so lucky to have these two for parents.  She will get to see their deep love for each other...
 Okay...this one makes me smile cause they belong in a magazine.
Erica... it was truly a pleasure and always is with you!  Love you SO much and can't wait to meet little Kennedy!  XOXO