11 October 2012

Mini shoot Family #2

Meet the second family at my mini shoot tonight.  I've known these guys for years...such GOOD people!  
 I love the colors they wore and I really don't think women come prettier than this!

 This little boy is SO loved!  He was longed for...prayed for...wished for....for so many years.  It melts my heart how much they adore this little man!  Heaven sent...
 Couldn't you just eat him up?
 Surrounded by beautiful strong women...no better sisters out there!
 I felt like I was a peeping tom in this pic.  I love it...it's like just a casual night at home laughing together.
 Daddy, mommy, baby boy...
 Can we say model?  Uh...yeah.
 LOVE this lady.  I've seen her grow from teenager into a beautiful woman and wife now and I couldn't be more proud  of the woman she has become.  I honestly wish I was more like her...
 Rock that hair girl!  I love her curls and her funky do!  Her smile is contagious as well!
 One more single shot...though not single anymore!  :)
Fun Fun FUN!