28 August 2013

Riverton High Senior Rep

This girl makes ANYTHING look good!  Say hello to Kaitlynn Douglas, one of my 2014 Senior Reps for Kelly Cannon Photography!  I am excited that she found me and I know she will do an AMAZING job as my Rep!  This girl is so accomplished as well!  Brains AND beauty...Boys, wipe the drool off!  Here are just a "few" of the things Miss Kaitlynn should be SO proud of...

She's been on the honor roll and part of the Honor Society since 2008
A member of HOSA (Health Occupation Science Association)
Plays for the Riverton HS girls Softball team
Also plays competitively for the Utah Riptide softball team off season/summer
She loves Art
Writes poems

WOW...this girl ROCKS!  She also has an internship lined up with IHC to work as a CNA and she is thrilled beyond belief!  It will definately help her on her way to her dream of becoming a nurse!  Way to go Kaitlynn!  This shoot was a blast and I had so much fun with her and her mom.  Can't wait to do it again!

So sit back, stay a while and enjoy these GORGEOUS picks of this amazing young woman!