29 August 2013

Timpview Highschool Senior Rep 2014!

My other BEAUTIFUL Rep for Kelly Cannon Photography is my long time friends' daughter, Chandlaur.  She attends Timpview HS and is talented in so many things!  I tell ya...I really did luck out this year on my amazing Reps!  Chandlaur not only has a list of things she is accomplished in...but her example as a young woman, to other girls is wonderful as well!  She stands up for what is right, she lives her faith and lifts others up.  Here are some other great things Miss Chandie is into...
Colorguard for Timpview HS
Link Crew (a program for freshmen)
A Capella Choir
She's a photographer at heart and enjoys developing her own film
She is talented also in piano, guitar, and has taught herself the ukelele!
And although she claims to not be any good (yeah right!)  She LOVES playing basketball, volleyball and tennis.
She loves making friends and is so sweet to EVERYONE!  (seriously)  
She also loves trying new things...love the "fly by the seat of your pants" style lol.

Her mom is so proud of her and she should be!  Such a terrific girl and I know from experience...she comes from an amazing family as well.  Love you Chand!!!